Our Pure. Beard oil is an all natural beard moisturiser. It is high in vitamin E and contains organic component and pure essential oils only. It is Vegan friendly and raw materials and finished product have never been test on animals.
Priced at just £9.50 for a 50ml bottle.
What goes into our Pure. Beard oil?
- Organic jojoba oil is non-allergenic and non-comedogenic so it will not block pores. Jojoba oil actually strengthens and enhances your beard’s natural oils and decreases the chance of breakage, helping to keep your beard soft, healthy and manageable
- Argan oil – cold pressed so none of the goodness is lost. Argan oil has been used for centuries to condition and soften hair, and is also used for the treatment of acne as well as flaky skin. It naturally moisturises the skin under your beard by removing excessive dead cells on your skin’s surface is a rich source of Palmistic and Omega-6 Linoleic fatty acids, as well as numerous anti-aging polyphenol antioxidants.
- Camellia oil is an emollient, and approximately 82% of its fatty acids are composed of Oleic fatty acid: Omega-9, a remarkable transdermal carrier, is very effective in enhancing skin’s moisture retention ability. It is quickly absorbed and permeates deep into lower layers of skin, promoting cell growth and giving skin support and flexibility.
- Apricot kernel oil is readily absorbed without leaving a greasy residue. A perfect oil for those that experience dry, itchy skin after shaving or showering.
- Avocado oil is good for moisturizing dry, brittle, and damaged hair. It has a light weight formula that’s easily absorbed into the hair and scalp. It contains many nutrients such as vitamins A, B, D, E, protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium, and folic acid.
- We infused horstail leaves in our beard oil. It contains the mineral silica, which works to strengthen your bones, as well as your nails and hair. Not only can this mineral make your hair strong, but it can also improve the sheen and texture of it as well. Horsetail also contains selenium, a mineral that is essential for the proper growth of your hair, as it helps your body process iodine, which regulates hair growth as well.
Our beard oil is scented with a subtle blend of woody cedarwood and sweet orange essential oils.
How to use our Pure. Beard oil?
We recommend applying the oil in the morning or whenever you get up. It’s best if you shower in the mornings but if not, just get your beard slightly damp first.
3 simple steps for using our Pure. Beard oil:
1. Pour a small amount of beard oil into the palm of your hand.
2. Spread and warm the oil between both palms and fingers.
3. Apply to your beard and massage into your skin.
Optionally: Brush and/or comb your beard to the style you like. We recommend brushing your beard first so the product spreads evenly into your beard.
The end result should be a soft, moisturised beard.
The amount of beard oil to use is not an exact science. Think of it as hair gel for your beard, there is no exact amount. A good rule of thumb is to pour about a dime size puddle in the palm of your hand. if you feel it is too much just use a little less beard oil next time!
It only takes a small amount of Pure. Beard Oil to make a difference, a little goes a long way!